collapse collapse
Welcome to Affirmative's Redemption Road!

Redemption Road, founding member corp of Affirmative. alliance, is a community-service corporation with a focus on small-gang PVP, organizing and running public roams, events, tools, new players and other services for the Eve Online community.

We have public roams on Fridays and Sundays, plus assorted random stuff during the week.  Our monthly NewBro Roam - a new-player-friendly roam - is on or around the 15th of the month.  Our "Survivor Seminars" will be back in early 2015!  See announcements in the "Announcements and Events" forum section below for more details on our latest events!  Also, join our in-game public chat "Redemption Road" and our in-game mailing list "Redemption Roams" for the latest information.

We use Teamspeak for all events.  Server: ts.affirmativealliance.com  Password: YES!

You can join our Fleet-Up group here.

See you there!

* 30 Day Top Posters

Feed Bot
28 Posts
Greygal Greygal
21 Posts
DrakShala DrakShala
3 Posts
Gutshall
1 Posts
zypha1 zypha1
1 Posts

* Newest Members

• stats Total Members: 735
  • stats Total Posts: 649
  • stats Total Topics: 317
  • stats Total Categories: 1
  • stats Total Boards: 5
  • stats Most Online: 68

* The Latest News!

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Public Chat / Re: The "I Want That" thread
« Last post by Gutshall on November 07, 2017, 02:25:58 PM »
damn you!

I went and looked it up and now I may have to buy it <!-- s:( --> :( <!-- s:( -->

What was it?!
Public Chat / U-boat
« Last post by Stracener on June 21, 2017, 09:03:56 AM »
That's great. I love u-boats.
Here are the fits for Onslaughtor's roam on Sunday, May 7th:

[Rupture, HYPERRuptures]
Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Sensor Booster II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

720mm Howitzer Artillery II
Small Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I
Medium Ancillary Current Router I

Hornet EC-300 x6

Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M x2000
Tremor M x2000
Republic Fleet Carbonized Lead M x2000
ECCM Script x1
Republic Fleet Depleted Uranium M x2000
Targeting Range Script x1
Scan Resolution Script x1
Nanite Repair Paste x100
Quake M x2000

[Scythe, HYPERRuptures]
IFFA Compact Damage Control
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Sensor Booster II
Large Shield Extender II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Small Capacitor Booster II

Medium Asymmetric Enduring Remote Shield Booster
Medium Murky Compact Remote Shield Booster
Medium Murky Compact Remote Shield Booster

Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Medium Shield Maintenance Bot I x4
Light Shield Maintenance Bot I x1

Targeting Range Script x1
Scan Resolution Script x1
Nanite Repair Paste x100
Navy Cap Booster 400 x25
ECCM Script x1
Howdy all!

In order to ease some administrative work, instead of posting a separate post for every Sunday Sinners roam, we are now just going to have this single thread that contains all the standard information in the first post, and then any additional needed information for each Sunday's roam, if and as needed.  We'll do our best to always have this thread linked to our calendar with count-down timer, also, of course!

We will continue, of course, to send a mail to the REDEMPTION ROAMS mailing list every week with the complete details for each upcoming Sunday Sinners roam. If needed, additional information (such as specific fits) for any one particular roam will be posted in this thread, so feel free to always check the latest information below, although this thread won't always be updated for every week's roam (do we really need a new post for every "kitchen sink shield dessie" fleet I run? LOL!)

"STANDING" INFORMATION FOR ALL SUNDAY SINNERS ROAMS:

WHEN:
Every Sunday at 20:00 Eve time.
We generally do not run roams during the Alliance Tournament (one to three weekends, depending upon AT schedule), EveVegas weekend, Fanfest weekend, and the occasional holiday weekend depending upon support availability and/or general roam interest.

WHERE:
BERTA VI - Moon 19 - Ammatar Consulate Bureau.
You can also meet us in the Squirrel Freeport Astrahus on-grid with the main Berta station. Jump clones are set at 10k isk, and offices are set at 1 million isk a month in the Citadel - help support Redemption Roams and save isk over the NPC station costs!
Flashy? Connect with fleet in a nearby lowsec system (Sendaya is usually good).
We generally roam in the "south" of New Eden, especially Curse, Catch, Immensea, Stain, however, we are just as likely to use Thera to hop clear across the universe, go some random place spontaneously, or head straight to Brave's home and not leave for hours because of all the fun we're having! WE DO NOT ROAM IN PROVIDENCE, as we respect Providence's NRDS policy and determined several years ago we were NOT doing new players a favor by getting them listed KOS before they really understood what it meant to undock, much less ROEs.

VOICE COMS:
We use Affirmative's Alliance Teamspeak.
Server: ts.affirmativealliance.com
Password: YES!

IN-GAME CHANNEL:
REDEMPTION ROAD
All fleet requests are handled through the Redemption Road public chat channel. Depending upon personal standings with the FC, you may find it in your fleet finder also.

IN-GAME MAILING LIST:
REDEMPTION ROAMS
Join our in-game mailing list, REDEMPTION ROAMS to automatically receive event announcements and the latest news!

WHO CAN JOIN?
Our roams are "NPSI" and everyone is welcome to join our fleets. Alphas are always welcome on all our roams! New players and new to PVP should try and attend our monthly NewBro roam, but are also always welcome on any of our roams (you'll just be a bit more overwhelmed on the main roams at first, but you'll catch on quick!).

Spies, YES, we know you are there, you are also welcome, we just ask that you bring "the good fight" and preferably something giggle-worthy for the new players. (Example: Hotdropping 250 Titans on 50 new players in frigates is WAY giggle worthy... hotdropping 250 SMART-BOMBING Titans on 50 new players in frigates is NOT giggle worthy because they never got to see your big shiny ship and go OMG THAT'S A TITAN!) Saving the FC to kill last is giggle worthy (do ya really need to drag out the final blow so long? Um, okay, ya, you do, it's okay!)... headshotting FC and every subsequent FC as soon as they take over is being a dickhead, we'll blueball your fleets if you do that.

ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
We operate our roams with a "casual pro" coms style. This means feel free to ask anything at all in fleet chat at any time, to chitter-chatter in voice coms as fleet is moving around through quiet-quietish space, etc. HOWEVER, the moment you hear the word "RECON," everyone (even the FC) shuts up. If we can't hear our scouts and skirmishers intel reports, we can't find people to kill. We use full "battle coms" during fights - the only thing that should be said in voice by fleet members during a fight is point, scram, web, jam, local spike, cyno, bombs (but only if more than 3 or 4). Only FC should be calling primary, secondary, free-fire, however, be flexible and pay attention to the situation, as FC may change who is calling the shots based on the situation (for example, sometimes FC will call for someone else to call targets while FC is moving fleet around).

COST:
Free, of course!

HOW CAN I HELP?
Show up! Fly skirmish, logi, ewar, first-timers welcome! Spread the word! Want to guest FC a future roam or got a roam or other event idea? Let Greygal know! And, of course, donations always welcome, too, especially for our NewBro Roams project! :)
Our next Sunday Sinners roam is on Feb 26 at 2000 EVE time, out of Berta.
Alcohol and cheap/naked clones highly recommended, sense of humor required!

Theme for this roam is "Bringing Assault Frigates Back I - The Retribution".
This will be the first of what I plan to be a series of roams featuring assault frigates. Assault frigates have a really bad reputation these days, and while I will readily agree that they aren't at the sweet spot on the price/performance curve, they aren't as bad as many people seem to think.

FC:
Sebastian Thielman is our FC today! Explosions guaranteed!

SHIPS:
Our main DPS will be a pulse laser Retribution I have shamelessly stolen from Fintarue's "Yin of Fin" segment on episode 70 of the High Drag Podcast. It's like a pulse Slicer, except it's not quite as fast and it actually has some tank. We will also need armor logistics frigates and some webbing support, possibly with Vigil Fleet Issues. If you would prefer to bring electronic warfare, I'd like some tracking and guidance disruptors. As always, we will need some Interceptors to fly skirmish and some generic tackle frigates fit with microwarpdrives and warp scramblers. Interdictors and Command Destroyers are welcome, but everyone else should be in a frigate of some kind.

GENERAL FITTING GUIDELINES: http://fleet-up.com/Doctrine/Item/35702
Maximum hull size is Frigate.  Please don't fly a hull larger than a Frigate.
Aim for Mid Range optimals.
Preferred prop mod: Microwarpdrive
Tank: Armor
Skirmishers wanted!
Logistics welcome!

Tracking-bonused ships welcome (Crucifier/Arbitrator/Sentinel/etc. as appropriate)

STAGING SYSTEM: Berta
Flashies meet us in nearby lowsec.

VOICE COMS:
We use Affirmative's Teamspeak. How to setup Teamspeak

In-Game Channel: REDEMPTION ROAD
All fleet requests will be handled through the REDEMPTION ROAD public chat channel.  Depending upon personal standings with the FC, you may find it in your fleet finder also.  For MATE Roams, you can also X up in the SEFEM PUBLIC chat channel.

In-Game Mailing List: REDEMPTION ROAMS
Join our in-game mailing list, REDEMPTION ROAMS to automatically receive event announcements and the latest news!

PRIZES:
There may (or may not) be some prizes... ;)

HOW CAN I HELP?
Show up! Spread the word! Want to guest FC a future roam or got a roam or other event idea? Let us know! And, of course, donations always welcome, too, especially for our NewBro Roams project!

COST:
Free, of course!

WANT MORE PUBLIC ROAMS? JOIN THESE CHAT ROOMS FOR MORE INFO!
RvB Ganked now merged with Spectre Fleet, but still roams most Saturdays.
Bombers Bar specializes in stealth bomber and black ops fleets, check MOTD for info.
Frigs for Life has near-daily frigate roams in low and nullsec, usually around 23:00
Spectre Fleet has spontaneous roams most every day, and occasionally scheduled roams.
Agony Public Agony Unleashed has a monthly Public Roam and occasional PVP classes through their PVP-University project.
Hellcats Reloaded runs a monthly co-ed public roam.
Noir. Academy Public Roams is now running very fun public roams.

We're all looking forward to flying with ya'll! This is pretty much guaranteed to be yet another highly giggle-worthy roam, sure hope you can make it!

Redemption Road is a community service corporation focusing on public roams and other events. For more information about Redemption Road, visit our website.
Announcements and Events / Roam Sunday Sinners: Shield Dessies - Jan. 29th @ 20:00 / Berta
« Last post by Greygal on January 28, 2017, 01:30:54 PM »
Our next Sunday Sinners roam is on Jan. 29th at 20:00 EVE time, out of BERTA.

Theme for this roam is shield dessies

FC:
Greygal is our FC today! Giggles guaranteed!

SHIPS: Shield destroyers!
Preferred ship for this roam is mid-range (10-20km optimal) shield destroyer of your choice, T1/T2/T3!   Alpha clones welcome - if you can't fly a destroyer, then fly any T1/T2 frigate of your choice, fit for mid range.  MWD highly preferred. 

As always, logi, ewar, skirmishers/scouts, command dessies, scanners and bubblers are beloved!

GENERAL FITTING GUIDELINES:
Maximum hull size is destroyer.  Please don't fly a hull larger than a destroyer.
Tank: Shield

VOICE COMS:

All fleet requests will be handled through the REDEMPTION ROAD public chat channel.  Depending upon personal standings with the FC, you may find it in your fleet finder also.  For MATE Roams, you can also X up in the SEFEM PUBLIC chat channel.

HOW CAN I HELP?
Show up! Spread the word! Want to guest FC a future roam or got a roam or other event idea? Let us know! And, of course, donations always welcome, too, especially for our NewBro Roams project!

COST:
Free, of course!

Bombers Bar specializes in stealth bomber and black ops fleets, check MOTD for info.
Frigs for Life has near-daily frigate roams in low and nullsec, usually around 23:00
Spectre Fleet has spontaneous roams most every day, and occasionally scheduled roams.

We're all looking forward to flying with ya'll! This is pretty much guaranteed to be yet another highly giggle-worthy roam, sure hope you can make it!

Redemption Road is a community service corporation focusing on public roams and other events. For more information about Redemption Road, visit our website.
Announcements and Events / Sunday Sinners: Shield Dessies - Jan. 22nd @ 20:00 / Berta
« Last post by Greygal on January 21, 2017, 03:12:44 PM »
Our next Sunday Sinners roam is on Jan. 22nd at 20:00 EVE time, out of BERTA.

Theme for this roam is shield dessies

FC:
Greygal is our FC today (assuming I have power/net!) Giggles guaranteed!

SHIPS: Shield destroyers!
Preferred ship for this roam is mid-range (10-20km optimal) shield destroyer of your choice, T1/T2/T3!   Alpha clones welcome - if you can't fly a destroyer, then fly any T1/T2 frigate of your choice, fit for mid range.  MWD highly preferred. 

As always, logi, ewar, skirmishers/scouts, command dessies, scanners and bubblers are beloved!

Maximum hull size is destroyer.  Please don't fly a hull larger than a destroyer.

VOICE COMS:

All fleet requests will be handled through the REDEMPTION ROAD public chat channel.  Depending upon personal standings with the FC, you may find it in your fleet finder also.  For MATE Roams, you can also X up in the SEFEM PUBLIC chat channel.

HOW CAN I HELP?

COST:
Free, of course!

Announcements and Events / Roam NewBro New Player Roam! Shield Frigates Jan 15th @20:00 / BERTA
« Last post by Greygal on January 14, 2017, 02:51:15 AM »
Howdy all!

I am thrilled to announce Affirmative and Redemption Road's next NewBro roam, a free monthly public roam specifically designed with new players in mind!  This will be a frigate roam, with all ships supplied free-of-charge to those who attend.  It will start out slow, with lots of explanations about everything we do from the moment we undock, travel through highsec into lowsec, then into nullsec. There will be lots of hand-holding at first, but within no time at all, we'll be exploding everything in our path!

The roam is designed for players from one day old through three months, although older players are more than welcome to join the roam, fly our support ships, answer questions in fleet chat, and enjoy the awe and excitement of our NewBros as we guide them into their first fights.  All ships are Alpha Clone friendly!

WHEN:
Our next NewBro roam is January 15, 2017 at 20:00 Eve time.   We run a NewBro roam every month, so if you miss this one, you can catch it next month! We also run roams every Sunday that new players and alpha clones are welcome on, but those roams don't have much hand-holding!  This roam will last between 3 and 4 hours, depending upon how many fights we find and how often we have to reship :)

WHERE: BERTA
You should be in BERTA at least 15 minutes before the roam starts.  We'll actually start sending fleet invites and handing out ships to our new and not-so-new pilots about 15-30 minutes before the roam starts.

WHAT:
For this NewBro roam, we will be flying our new shield frigate doctrine, we'll have the fits posted Soon™.  Ships are Breacher, Kestrel, Atron, Tormentor, Maulus, Griffin, Crucifier, and Burst/Bantam. ALL SHIPS ARE SUPPLIED, free of charge, to all who attend the roam!  Just show up, you don't need a ship, we'll be giving you one!

All the dps and tackle ships need less than a day of training time to fly as fit, and if you're not able to fly it exactly as fit, we have some even lower skilled fits available, just ask!  It is designed to be very simple yet effective for even the newest of pilots to fly.  For those of you with more experience, we'll ask you to fly our ewar or logi ships to support the fleet, which are also already fit out and ready for you to enjoy! 

WHY:
Because we all love new players, especially those who want to make explosions! 

FC:
Greygal is FC! Naked clones HIGHLY recommended!  Seriously, you want to be in a cheap or naked clone.  I am well known for my love of new players, and almost as well known for my love of throwing the fleet at big fleets just to kill one ship! 

BEFORE THE ROAM:

1. Set up Teamspeak for voice communication:
We use Affirmative's Teamspeak server for voice communication throughout the roam.  You don't need a working microphone, but you do need to be able to hear us.  How to setup Teamspeak: http://www.redemption-road.com/forum/index.php?topic=2510.0
Server:  ts.affirmativealliance.com
Password:  YES!

2. Join the in-game channel: REDEMPTION ROAD
All fleet requests will be handled through the REDEMPTION ROAD public chat channel.

3. Set your medical clone to BERTA.
You can read how to do this here: http://www.redemption-road.com/forum/index.php?topic=2509.0

PRIZES:
There might be some prizes :)

HOW CAN I HELP?
Spread the word to all the new players you know! The more, the merrier, after all! Show up and join in the fun! Form up a fleet to give us a Good Fight™ and hunt us down!

COST:
Free, of course!

I genuinely look forward to flying with ya'll!  Sure hope you can make it!

GG

Affirmative's Redemption Road is a community service corporation focusing on public roams and other events.  For more information about Affirmative and Redemption Road, contact Greygal or visit our websites at http://www.redemption-road.com and http://www.affirmativealliance.com
Our next Sunday Sinners roam is on Jan. 8th at 20:00 EVE time, out of BERTA.

Theme for this roam is Arty Thrashers and other dessies

FC:
Sebastian Thielman is our FC today! Explosions guaranteed!

SHIPS: Arty Thrashers and other dessies!
Preferred ship for this roam is artillery Thrashers.  Alpha clones welcome - if you can't fly a Thrasher, then fly any T1/T2/T3 destroyer of your choice, fit for mid range. Fit for high dps and high application.  MWD highly preferred.  Shield tank. As always, logi and ewar ships are adored!

As always, skirmishers/scouts, command dessies, scanners and bubblers are beloved!

VOICE COMS:

HOW CAN I HELP?

COST:
Free, of course!

Announcements and Events / Roam Happy Newb Year! Rookie Ship Roam - Jan 1 @22:00 /Berta
« Last post by Greygal on December 31, 2016, 01:22:49 PM »
Happy Newb Year! Our annual Rookie Ship Roam is on January 1st, 2017 at 22:00 EVE time, out of BERTA.
Note the later start time, to give ya'll plenty of time to recover from hangovers!

Theme for this roam is "Happy Newb Year!"
It's a new year, and I can't think of a better way to celebrate than a Newbie Ship roam!  So fit out your favorite rookie/newbie ship and join us for lots of giggles and even some explosions!  This will be the 7th year I've done a rookie ship roam on New Year's Day, come join the fun!

Local spam will be, of course, "Happy Newb Year!" 

FC:
Greygal is our FC today! Giggles guaranteed!

SHIPS: Rookie ships!
Use whichever rookie ship (aka newbie ship aka corvette) you want, and fit it however you want, although I do very much suggest you fit a prop mod (AB/MWD your choice).  If you're flying an Ibis, I suggest taking advantage of that jam strength bonus and fitting a jammer of your choice.  Velators traditionally are the favorite of the rookie ships, because they actually have decent DPS.  If you've got more isk than sense, the pirate rookie ships have some awesome bonuses, but you WILL be primary, guaranteed.  (In other words, I don't suggest flying the pirate rookie ships, because you WILL lose it, but if you want to, I won't stop you!)

Have a few regular frigates and/or destroyers on hand, as we'll eventually "ship up" to kitchen sink frigates/destroyers (depending upon how it goes!)

As always, skirmishers/scouts, scanners and bubblers are beloved!

Maximum hull size is destroyer when we eventually ship up, frigate for the first outing or so.
Tank: Huh?
Skirmishers wanted!

VOICE COMS:

All fleet requests will be handled through the REDEMPTION ROAD public chat channel. 

HOW CAN I HELP?

COST:
Free, of course!

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10

* The Latest News!

No posts were found.

* Upcoming Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.
Current Eve Time:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25
26 27 28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Blogs & Podcasts

Certified. New Eden News Hazardous Goods NetGameRadio High Drag Life in Eve Crossing Zebras Declarations of War Cap Stable

Other Stuff

Agony Unleashed EveDownUnder Eve-Bet Omgrawr! Eve Avatars Markee Dragon Time Codes

Online Tools

Dingo's Toolbox Fuzzworks (calculators for everything) Fleet-Up Evepraisal (loot estimator) Eve-Calculator Eve Kill Battle Report Editor Jump Fatigue Calculator KB Timezone Analysis

Programs

EveMon EFT jEveAssets Aura app